Happy Easter

copyright Staffordshire Garden Designs . All rights reserved

New for Spring 2008 Vintage Lace Charm Bevels

Happy Easter to Everyone! This will be my last post I think before the holiday, as I have two that start their Spring break tom
orrow, and my husband has the weekend off starting tomorrow. My oldest will be home from Uof L on Saturday just for the weekend.

We are not going out of town for our Spring Holiday. I have too much work, and I am planning our "holiday" for June to Disney World. (more on that obsession on a later post!)
copyright Staffordshire Garden Designs. All rights reserved

All of the Vintage lace charms and pendants have just been added (really just now) on my website.
Each one is a one of a kind treasure , so once they are sold they're gone.
www.staffordshi
regarden.com

It is FINALLY a sunny day here ,(of course that doesn't mean its warm , just sunny) and I was able to get some pictures for the website.


I will be working on orders, and the website, and getting ready for the spring show season during our spring break, but also have a few "Play dates" scheduled with the 6 year old. And , of course track team for high school son never stops. We might also all go down and visit oldest son and take him out to eat (college students are always up for that!)
Have a blessed Easter Everyone. What will you be doing for your spring break?

Popular Posts