all separate images used in this collage courtesy of the graphics fairy ,
see link on side bar(Thanks Karen!)

Well, I actually caught a little bug this week, and it just slowed me down a little, even though I really don't have time to . Usually I feel kind of off kilter for a couple days, but never get really full blown sick. This one seams to have got my number.

Nothing new in the studio this week as I am trying t
o keep on top of some orders.
But, I did create this Spring digital collage for you, to print out and use on whatever you like......

Pillows,tags,coasters,packaging, linens,charms, whatever you can dream up!



It is Sunday as I am posting this, and that is our more "in depth" cleaning day. I am playing the song that I put on to get my kids in "the mood". Of course, now that they know what it means when they hear it, they all run away very quickly! OOPS.



Popular Posts