The Winner of All Things Alice and Around the Studio

First of all ....

The winner of the "All things Alice" pendant through random number generator
is...

Gail of Little Beach Designs

Yay!

Congratulations Gail.
You have your choice of
the 3 different pendants.

Out and about....
If you would like to join me for a workshop

Registration is open for the workshops at the Pasadena Bead and Design show.

Click on the images for more information , and / or to register.
If you are already registered then, I can't wait to meet you!
If you have taken my workshops before, then welcome back!



In the studio....


3 little dollies left my "shipping depot" today, to travel their new homes.
As you can see, my "shipping depot" is my small antique ladies writing desk that I bought for it's cute cubby holes ,in the studio.


Next up....
Lots of projects in progress for Art Unraveled in Phoenix Arizona...
Maybe I will see you there.

Until next time...

Popular Posts