Studio Friday


I have been doing some custom order dollies this week of all different sorts , and there is a long drying time for each stage. Sooo, I completed some journal art pieces in between.

"she was the queen of her dreams"

Can't show the dollies yet, but I am planning to go completely gangbusters this weekend, and get a lot of catchup work finished as Reagan doesn't have a tumbling competition this weekend. Hopefully I will have plenty to show for you on "Show and Tell Monday" .
"Don't dream to create~ Create the Dream"

Would love for you to join in with me this Monday :) . Just post a link to your Monday blog post, on my Monday morning post, that has a photo of whatever you have been creating as of late, so we can all visit each others art!

Sound fun?
What have you been working on?

Blessings,

Popular Posts