Workshop Fun!

Oh my goodness , I am not even sure where to start with all of these wonderful creations from the 3 workshops at Artiscape in Columbus Ohio !

This is going to have to be a two part post for sure , but  I am going to jump right in and start with the "Casting Call " Metal Charlottes workshop. 
 These ladies worked hard all afternoon ,
 and all  had some gorgeous pieces to show for it in the end.
I did better about taking photos this time , but not nearly as many as I would have liked. We all get so busy creating , I forget to take out my camera at times.










 Ms. beautiful  Robbie won the most ambitious beader on her gorgeous piece. I thought that I had several photos of her and her piece including a closeup , but darn they were not on my camera when I got home.
If I did not capture a photo of your piece, or you went home and changed up, added some extra bling, further adorned  , etc your pieces email me a photo and I will post it here :)

Thank you so much  Marshae, Marjorie, Cathrine, Donna Nadine, Pam, Robbie,Lydia, Barbara, Cecile, Dawn, Cynthia, Darlene,Sue , and Cathie ! (and ps: my foot is fine now lol :)
 
Next post up will be  the "All about the Junque Necklace workshop". 

What's New?

Gypsy Junque Doll Necklace!

 These little vintage ladies are adventurous and  love to travel and explore. They have collected
 
many treasures along the way to adorn themselves with.

 
 Their treasures are added to gorgeous flowing recycled silk Sari ribbons.
2 of these special little ladies will be available Wednesday night at 8pm.
I will have several posts here  for you this week. 
And, I think its about time for a giveaway don't you?
Blessings,


Popular Posts