Hi All!







This is a quick post for any lovers of vintage :) in the central California region , that my BFF in California is doing a VERY LARGE, GIGANITC, HUGE estate sale in Coarsegold this weekend! I really wish I wasn't 2800 miles away so I could do some serious  shopping !
 
                                                           Look at those shoes!!!!!! eeeeek :0



This is just a couple of pics from the estate.
apparently all my fav goodies are there including 100s of old photos and Tin Types.
Barbara (owner of estate sale company , and my BFF), has been doing estates all over California for long time , but just got a website for herself this year!
So I will give you the link with the address to the sale this weekend , 
and if you get there, 
make sure and tell her Shari sent you :) 
(and get me those shoes~and tin types !!!!!!!!)LOL
Here is the link with the address and list of the goods!

Blessings,


Popular Posts