On My Workbench

I have been waiting for a chance to get to my portrait journal for sometime now. 
Thinking each day that I would get to sneak in a chance here or there. 
Alas, that "moment" had not come.
Today , finally , it is what I "needed " more than what I had been wanting. 
A sad week had unfolded, with the very sudden loss of a dear friend of my oldest son. 
The past couple of days have been spent together with  family, at a slower pace,
 just being together. At times like this , when there is no real understanding of why, I am constantly reminded to savor each and every moment ,
with family ,
with friends,
or even just painting quietly outside in the sunshine.
listening to God's earth around me.
I know it has been quite a while since I have had a doll offering, and I would like to
invite you to visit my PFATT page on June 10th at 1pm eastern, 10am pacific time,
for a very special girl will be available.
Here is a little bit of her progression.
I will try to post some more photos of her history this week :)

 For those enjoying  my etched bullet case findings, I have a couple of new fun patterns
in the Etsy store. :)
Blessings to you,

Popular Posts