PFATT Offerings for January 2013!

Happy January 2013!
To start off the new year ,
I have 2 original one of a kind
dolls that I will be 
offering on my PFATT page
on Thursday January 10, at 1:pm Eastern Time.
I am myself am always excited to see what else 
my fellow PFATT members will be offering on 
the 10th of each month!
 


First up is "Lady Cupid"
She is one of a kind assemblage on canvas doll.
 

 She started out with a fun vintage wallpaper collaged canvas (4x12)
in dreamy pinks.

The doll is one of my very large (over 6") vintage Frozen Charlotte dolls c. 1890. 
Oh my goodness what doesn't this girly have!
Her halo is from a vintage 1940s friendship quilt that I have layered and quilted even  further 
with pretty vintage laces.
Her  crown and wings were constructed from vintage decorative drawer hardware. 
Her dress is a gorgeous Victorian wedding undergarment that hangs dreamily
even below the canvas edge.
She possesses a metal "love" heart ,with a vintage skeleton key .
She is further adorned with rhinestones, Victorian steel cut buttons etc.




Next up is Lotti Luv
 Lotti is made from one of my collected vintage
men's wool suits. I so  love the texture of these old
 suits, and pick them up when ever I can , and felt 
them in the wash!


 Her neck and face are made from vintage tea towel, that has been 
tea stained. Her rosy cheeks are painted on with Pan Pastels. 
Her facial features are  shaped and sewn by hand.
She is dressed in fun vintage fabrics, and tulle from an
old wedding gown.

Lotti holds her own "love " pillow which also features lots of hand
stitching and vintage tulle. 
Lotti is quite tall at   15" head to toe.
Both of these ladies will be  offered first come,
tomorrow at 1pm Eastern Time on my 
Pfatt page :)

Blessings to you,


Popular Posts