Join Me in Another Online WorkshopSneek Peek!, My Bead Soup Treasures, and more

 Exciting!
Brand new online workshop sneek peek!!!
Rather that make this post epically long :) All the details
for the workshop will be revealed tonight .
And registration for it will begin tomorrow.
This workshop is available to everyone!
As long as you have high speed internet
and a computer , or ipad, or internet on your tv thingy,
see this post,
sleep in purple earrings, and the planets aline correctly
(just seeing if you were awake on that last part) 
you can join me in your bunny slippers
 for 6 weeks of 
Creating 
exploration, experimentation, epic journey , FUN!  

Now for Bead Soupy Goodness...  
and her Etsy store
Jennifer makes all sorts of jewelry Awesomeness,
enamel work , glass beads, chainmale,  metal, and more.
Just look at all of the Magic that she sent me for the bead
soup blog party.  

 
 She makes the beautiful glass beads on vintage 
skeleton keys !
 These head pins are so awesome!
I cannot wait to work with these.
Now I have to get creating ! 
To see the soup that I sent to Jennifer you can visit her
at
My SLR camera is on the fritz, and I am not pleased with my
Iphone pics so I don't have (good )pic to post of my soup I made for her. 
But,
this week while working on the 
online workshops,
I found that I can take good still photos with my Sony video Camera . 
YAY! 
Check back tonight, if you would like to know all the "deets" of the
online workshop coming up!
Blessings,


Popular Posts