Some Beautiful Photos From FLY Workshop Creatologists!

Today I wanted to share some photos of beautiful  creations both in progress and finished with you. 

I am  sharing  some  photos from some of the awesome
"Creatologists"
in the "FLY Journal"  workshop.
Everyone of the photos I have seen shared from this class take my breath away down to the tiniest detail !

Miriam's plaster pages castings , and etchings
Miriam's collaged pages with fabrics, plaster, and metals
Karen's faux leather cover
Cecile's faux leather cover
Cecile inside cover
Cecile inside pages
Karen's fabric and metal collage pages


Karen's fabric quilted collaged pages
Jane's yummy metal textures
Jane's plaster page
Jane's faux leather cover
Miriam's fabric collaged pages

I have been searching for some of the photos you have sent in since FLY opened. If you have any that you would like to share of your FLY journal please send them in I would love to add them! Also , if I missed any that you have sent me, please just shoot me a note. If there wasn't the name FLY or photo in the subject box of the email I may have missed it in my search this weekend.


Fly Journal is an ongoing self paced workshop. It has over 9 hours of videos filled with TONS of techniques ! We construct the our journal from scratch inside and out! Woot!
For more details on this workshop please see the "online workshop " page of the blog, or it is also available in my Etsy shop.



There will be a "Part 2" to the Valentine "Wax on Wednesdays!" this week  with an all new project :)


Soon I will be featuring some of the photos from the "Encaustic Journal Let the Journey Begin" workshop so if you have any pics of yours that you would like to share , send them in!

Live Workshop!

This is the workshop I will be sharing on Sunday April 12 , 2015 in Columbus Ohio. 
We will be creating these super fun and gorgeous head  pins that can be used as drops, or focals themselves. They are so much fun, you can get addicted quickly!
These were also featured in the Fall issue of Belle Armoire Jewelry Magazine.
For all of the details of this workshop see link below:
Blessings to you,



Popular Posts