Wax on Wednesdays Encaustic and Watercolor !

   Hi !
I am so glad to be back here and on Wax on Wednesdays . As many of you know my husband was very ill over the summer and in the hospital. He is getting better everyday and thank you so much from the bottom of my heart for all of your prayers and well wishes for our family !


I am excited to dive right in here this week and get started with some more encaustic magic!
This weeks video features using encaustic as a beautiful lustrous finish on watercolor and gouache paintings.

Did you know that you can use encaustic over watercolor and gouache for a gorgeous dreamy or highly glossy finish ?

Yes!
 You certainly can . This weeks video on Wax on Wednesdays on Youtube takes you step by step through the process :) 

Want to see a more in depth look of me doing  the entire painting from the beginning ? A second video available on the Wax on Wednesdays Project group tomorrow showing how I do a loose watercolor floral and add encaustic layers for a dreamy finish. 

You can still join us on the Wax on Wednesdays Project Group 

Here are the supplies I used this week . I love this new system because I am able to share photos of the actual items with you and find some good prices for them. Please note that if you follow the links and purchase the item I may receive a few cents commission for letting you know about them and this helps in a very small way to keep sharing  new products with you in the videos . This does not increase your price for the items I promise :) I ordered them for this price too. 





"Encausticology 101 " online workshop is almost here !

You can see all of the details for the workshop , and  pre-register and save 15% on the website

The preregistration price is good through September 20th only.

    






If you would like to see the video directly on the Youtube channel click 

Blessings to you, and Happy Creating !




Popular Posts