Wax on Wednesdays Fusing Techniques













 I receive a lot of questions on how to fuse a perfectly flat encaustic surface . This all begins with the base layers. Like anything else practice , practice, and getting used to your materials and tools is 
are really the key to unlocking this mystery. 


This week I brake everything down step by step on how to get great flat base layers going so that you can continue on with any encaustic painting technique. 



Supplies I used this week : 

I like using this Amazon link because it allows you to see photos of the exact items I used. If you purchase them using the links provided to Amazon, I may earn a few cents in commission from it. This does not  raise your price at all and this is the very same price I paid for the item on my Prime :) It does help a little bit in allowing  me to continue to research products for you and bring quality videos each week on Wax on Wednesdays  so if you find them helpful and use them , Thank you !








If you would like to see this video directly on the Youtube channel click 






"Encausticology Wax and Symbolism a 
Study in Encaustic Sculpture " online workshop is now open and celebrating 
with a giveaway this week of 
ONE FREE SPOT in ANY of the Encausticology series
of workshops ! 

Here is how to enter:
1. like the instagram post above (click on photo to follow the link to the instagram post)
2. Follow me on @sharireplogle_studios on instagram
3. Tag an art friend who enjoys learning about and exploring encaustic art or would love to know about it ! 

Tag more than one friend for additional entries ! 

One winner will be chosen and announced here Feb 28th! .




Blessings,
Shari 

Popular Posts